Mac Ham Cheese
2 tbsp butter
2 Tbsp flour
1 L Milk
500g Macaroni, cooked according to package instructions
1 cup The Plaza Premium Baked Ham, diced
1 cup Colby Jack or Cheddar, shredded
1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
1 cup Parmesan, shredded
- In a pot, melt the butter then add in the flour and mix. Cook until color changes to a slightly darker color.
- Add in the milk and whisk.
- Mix all the cheeses together. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Add in the rest of the cheeses and half cup of the ham and whisk.
- Bring up the heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Throw in the macaroni and mix. Transfer to a baking container or pyrex.
- Drizzle the rest of The Plaza Premium Baked Ham then add a layer of the cheese mix.