2 Tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
1 L heavy cream
¼ tsp nutmeg
1 cup The Plaza Premium Baked Ham, diced
1kg potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter, sprinkle in the flour and whisk.
- Pour in the heavy cream, and whisk until you make sure there are no lumps. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add in half cup of The Plaza Premium Baked Ham and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish or pyrex, mix in the sauce into the sliced potatoes to make sure it’s all coated. Cover in foil and bake for 20 mins or until potatoes are cooked.
- Remove the foil and add in the rest of The Plaza Premium Baked Ham together with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and browned.